Background

Friday, December 30, 2011

Star Wars! and more.

Today Mom, Stephen, and I started watching Star Wars. We just finished watching the Phantom Menace. I can't wait to watch the other movies!

Mom also picked up a book that had come in for me when she brought home the movie from the library. The book is called the Intentional Spinner. I've enjoyed reading it even though I already know most of the information in it.

I'm a little nervous that I won't finish my Christmas presents that are hopefully going to be opened on January 2. I don't know exactly what I'm making yet, so that's a little bit of a problem. I'm trying to keep the cat in the bag, but I will say that I'm thinking about dyeing some superwash roving that I got for Christmas with some generic kool-aid.

Unfortunately, Julia got sick today at lunch, so we cancelled our new year's eve party. I'm (obviously) disappointed. I may have to make supper tomorrow too, so that doesn't help.

I'm nearing the end of the third book in C.S. Lewis's space trilogy, so I think I'm going to go read that now. I can't wait to see how it ends.

2 comments:

  1. We are smiling about whether or not you have gifts completed for today's celebration. Is the cat still in the bag?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother Chris has read the space trilogy and really enjoyed it. Perhaps I should consider reading them as well.

    ReplyDelete